Chicken Chana Dal Masala.
You achieve broiling panfry Chicken Chana Dal Masala employing 25 technique along with 3 moreover. Here you go effect.
modus operandi of Chicken Chana Dal Masala
- It's 300 gms of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of Chana (Split Chicpeas/Bengal Gram)Dal.
- You need 1 of big onion sliced finely.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sliced capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seed powder.
- It's 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of homemade tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 2 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1 of small stick cinnanon.
- Prepare 4-5 of cloves.
- It's 5-6 of whole black pepper.
- It's 2 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need 1 (5 tsp) of ghee.
Chicken Chana Dal Masala separately
- Soak chana dal for an hour in warm water.Pressure cook chicken with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4th cup water upto 1 whistle.Open lid.Set aside alongwith stock.Pressure cook dal with little turmeric, salt and 1 tsp ghee upto 3 whistles.Open lid.Dal should be just done and not mushy.Heat oil and deep fry onion till crispy brown.Set aside..
- In 2 tbsp oil lightly fry the boneless chicken pieces.Curry cut chicken with bones may also be used.In remaining oil fry dry red chillies and set aside.Sprinkle cumin,whole black pepper,bay leaves and half crushed whole garam masala.When they crackle,add ginger garlic paste,half of fried onion, tomato puree,curd,dry masalas,kasoori methi,salt and sugar to taste.Fry till oil leaves sides..
- Add chicken pieces and toss.Then add boiled dal and all the remaining stock and boil.Add sliced capsicum.Adjust gravy according to need.Garnish with chopped coriander,rest of fried onion and dry red chillies.Serve hot with tandoori roti,naan,paratha or jeera rice..