Chicken Rice (in ricecooker).
You see to browning simmer Chicken Rice (in ricecooker) proving 17 prescription than 7 and. Here you are perform.
modus operandi of Chicken Rice (in ricecooker)
- You need 1/2 of chicken preferably with skin and boned (I mixed wings with breast fillet).
- You need 3 of spring onion - cut into 3.
- It's 5 of mince garlic.
- You need 3 of shallots slices (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of mince galangal (optional).
- You need 3 of bird chillies (optional, can be sliced or leave as is).
- You need 1 tsp of mince ginger (fresh would be better, 2-3cm sliced thin and mince half of it).
- It's 2,5 cup of water.
- It's 7,5 gr of knorr chicken powder.
- It's 2,5 gr of himalayan salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 15 ml of soya sauce.
- Prepare 7,5 ml of fish sauce.
- Prepare 5 ml of sesame oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kikkoman teriyaki sauce (optional).
- It's 1 tablespoon of oil (only use when the oil from the chicken is not enough).
Chicken Rice (in ricecooker) method
- Wash and cut chicken to big chunk (breast), and divide wings into two part. sprinkle white pepper and salt (this is not from the recipe).
- Put the wok in the hottest one, without any oil, put all the chicken, and start frying them. The idea is the oil should come out and the skin (if you use it) will be crispy. turn the heat down to middle, This will take about 15-20 minutes, with sometimes turning the chicken over. when finish, put the chicken aside. Leave the oil/fat from the chicken..
- To make stock. In the water, put salt, pepper, knorr, soy sauce, fish sauce, kikkoman, sesame oil, mixed all well.
- Using the same wok, add some oil, then in the garlic and shallot. stir fry till fragrant. (about 5-10 minutes). put back the chicken into the wok, stir well..
- Put the spring onion, and stock, simmer for about 15 minutes..
- While waiting, rinse the rice, minimum 3 times. when this is ready, put in the rice cooker. on top of the rice, put all the stock with all the chicken.
- Cook in rice cooker as normal.When finish, don't forget to stir all so all the goodness is mixed well. Enjoy!.