My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉.
You bring about broiling burn My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉 employing 7 technique so 4 steps. Here is how you do one proud.
ingredients of My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉
- It's 2 of Wholemeal Wraps warmed for 30 seconds in microwave.
- You need 3 of Salt & Pepper Chicken breasts ready made or made yourself.
- Prepare of Enough Spinach for 2 wraps.
- It's 6 of cherry tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 10 slices of Cucumber slices and cut in half.
- You need 2 tbls of mayonaise or Sour cream on each wrap.
- You need 1/2 tbls of cracked black Peppercorns.
My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉 little by little
- Add the chicken to preheated oven 180°C on a tray for 20 minutes. I used ready made ones with the coating(store bought).
- Meanwhile prepare the Wraps. Warm the Wraps (as they bend more easily then) Add to a plate add in the centre of the wrap all down the middle add Spinach, cucumber, chedder cheese cut into little slices. Then add tomato and Mayonaise or sour cream then add cracked black pepper all in the mayonaise..
- When the chicken is cooked(I used 3 chickens 1+1/2 between the two Wraps.) Cut down the centre then cut across into bite size pieces..
- Place the chicken pieces all the way down on top of the wrap. Then roll it and tuck both the ends in. Roll firmly add a little water on your finger and wet the end to stick it to the wrap. Then cut in half it's easier to hold like that..