Bangkok Street Chicken.
You take care of business boiling fricassee Bangkok Street Chicken accepting 14 technique together with 11 as a consequence. Here you go put it over.
instructions of Bangkok Street Chicken
- You need 1 packet of Chicken wings.
- Prepare 300 g of flour.
- It's 2 of Dessert Spoons Chicken Seasoning (see pic).
- You need 1 of Dessert Spoon Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 of Dessert Spoon of Thai Spice.
- Prepare 1 of Dessert Spoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1 of Dessert Spoon Smoked Paprika.
- It's 1 Tsp of Chilli Powder (optional).
- It's 1 of Dessert Spoon Mixed Herbs.
- You need 1 of Dessert Spoon Cracked Black Pepper.
- It's 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 Pint of Cold Milk.
- You need of Oil in a Pan for Frying.
- It's 2 of Heaped Dessert Spoons Corn Flour (starch).
Bangkok Street Chicken receipt
- Preheat your oven to 160 (gas mk 5).
- Mix all the spices into the flour and combine evenly. Then dust coat your chicken pieces thoroughly..
- Tap off excess flour and lay your chicken into cold milk, cover and leave for 30 minutes..
- Heat your oil (I use a wok) and have ready a cooling rack and catch tray..
- Lift the chicken, one by one, tap off excess milk and coat your wings in the flour mix again and place on a plate ready to fry..
- Tip* arrange by size so you start to fry the same size pieces together, this gives you a more uniform cooking time, it will help with the next tip..
- When your oil is hot enough, gently lay the chicken into the oil and evenly cook both sides, turning over after about a minute..
- Once golden brown, remove from the oil and place on the rack to drain..
- Once all of the pieces are cooked, here’s your next *Tip* place the larger portions at one end of the tray, this will assist even cooking..
- Place the chicken, still on the rack with the drip tray, in the oven and allow to cook for approx 30 minutes. After the time is up, remove one of the bigger pieces and cut in half to ensure it’s cook through or it they might require another 5 minute check..
- That’s it, your Bangkok Street Food Chicken Wings are ready to eat, presented on a skewer (or typically in the street they are put into a plastic bag). As ever, enjoy a favourite taste of Thailand..