Bakso (meat balls). Bakso is Indonesian meatball, and is an extremely popular Indonesian food. It's everywhere; you're just as likely to find it being sold by street vendors (called kaki lima). Bakso ini terletak di jalan andi makkasau makassar,saya awal coba rasa hmm enak heheh boleh di coba.
I know it seem like it a big labor, but once the meatballs cooked, you can used it for anything you like, for the. Bakso is an Indonesian comfort staple served in street vendors, restaurants and at home too. So what makes Bakso so different from other well known meatballs? You make heating french fry Bakso (meat balls) working 13 prescription so 6 together with. Here is how you do one proud.
modus operandi of Bakso (meat balls)
- Prepare 300 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 200 g of chicken breast.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Ground pepper.
- Prepare of Ground salt.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Salty soy sauce.
- You need 3 spoons of tapioca starch.
- It's 1 liter of Chicken broth soup.
- You need of Chopped tomatoes.
- It's of Egg noodle or white rice noodle.
- It's of Fried tofu.
- Prepare leaves of Chopped coriander.
How to Serve Bakso Indonesian Meatball Soup. Bakso is a popular Indonesian meatball soup. This homemade recipe is a quick version using juicy. Stuck in an Italian meatball rut?
Bakso (meat balls) step by step
- Process the minced meat, chicken, and tapioca strach in the food processor until they mix perfectly..
- Season with garlic powder, ground pepper, ground salt, sweet soya sauce, and salty soya sauce. Make balls out of the mixture..
- Bring chicken broth soup to boil. Put in the meat balls and boil them until done. Handy notes: when done, the balls will float on the soup..
- Make the noodle as per instruction on the package. Fry tofu and dice them. Chop tomatoes and coriander leaves..
- Fix the noodles, tofu, tomatoes, and coriander leaves in a bowl. Perfect it with meat balls and soup..
- For more tasty kick, add fried onions and ground fresh chili 👌.
I've got the answer: cozy up to Asian-style Bakso meatballs. You'll be in good company - these mild and tender. Bakso is an Indonesian beef ball similar to Chinese or Vietnamese beef balls. Like all Asian beef balls, they are dense yet spongy, with a texture similar to fishcake. Bakso is a traditional Indonesian noodle soup.