Skinny Baked Cauliflower Tots. Seriously, I love cauliflower a lot. I also love tater tots - I can't resist making a whole batch of them every weekend with a side of ketchup. Serve with ketchup, eggs, for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Last year I fell in love with zucchini tots, and since adapted the recipe using cauliflower instead during the colder months when zucchini isn't in season. Because the only thing that sucks more than airport food is airplane food. Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites Recipe : Crispy bite sized pieces of tender cauliflower coated in a panko and parmesan crust seasoned with a creole/cajun spice mix that is so addictive that. You cause browning poach Skinny Baked Cauliflower Tots accepting 8 prescription moreover 4 along with. Here is how you make hay.
ingredients of Skinny Baked Cauliflower Tots
- You need 2 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bell pepper, minced (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of chedder cheese (shredded).
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced cilantro or parsley.
For today, I have a new snack recipe for ya! When I made them, I thought about how I'm the only person in our family who likes cauliflower, so more for me? Home » Side Dishes + Vegetables » Skinny Baked Bang Bang Cauliflower. After rediscovering a big, beautiful cauliflower in my refrigerator under bags of fresh cilantro and parsley and shredded cabbage I was inspired to bread it and bake it and whip together some spicy and sweet bang bang.
Skinny Baked Cauliflower Tots modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray or lightly grease with oil. Set aside..
- Steam cauliflower in hot water for 3-5 minutes or until nice and soft, drain and chop with a knif or blend in processor..
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon about one tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small oval shaped tots..
- Place on the cookie sheet 1/2 inch apart and bake for appox. 20 min. Turning halfway through cooking until golden..
Serving ketchup with them looks pretty gross so I'm going to try serving with melted cheese whiz instead. Today, handy, prepackaged tots are available in the frozen aisle at almost every supermarket in the country. But in an exclusive video below, we share a simple recipe for a lighter, healthier version of the classic snack: delectable, fresh cauliflower tots! Drain and finely chop the cooked cauliflower. Shape the mixture into tot shapes and spread them evenly on the sheet.