low calorie skillet lasagna. You wouldn't think that lasagna could be a lean and delicious dish until you have tried this low-calorie spinach lasagna recipe. You can see from the ingredient list that it doesn't even take a whole lot of ingredients to make up this. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
For those keeping track of macros, each recipe includes calories, fat. A plate of a juicy and mouth-watering cheese lasagna oozing with tomato sauce, meats, and vegetables sounds like a slice of heaven. This one pot lasagna features everything you love about lasagna without the grains or dairy! You be responsible stewing bake low calorie skillet lasagna employing 15 technique as a consequence 7 along with. Here is how you effect.
method of low calorie skillet lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoe chopped.
- It's 8 oz of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of broken lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cottage cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of seasoned grated parmasean - I use the garlic and basil one.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella cheese for garnish.
It's the perfect one pot meal for a busy weeknight that the whole family will love. Growing up in an Italian family, I know how serious lasagna is. I grew up in New York. How to Make Low FODMAP Skillet Lasagna FAST!
low calorie skillet lasagna step by step
- Brown meat with the onion and garlic in a large skillet.
- Add tomatoe, tomatoe sauce, water, parsley, oregano, basil , salt.
- Stir in your pasta and bring to a boil. Keep stirring.
- Reduce Ur heat to low and cover. Cook for 20 minutes or until your pasta is tender.
- In small bowl combine your egg, parm, and cottage cheese.
- Pour over skillet and cover and cook about 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese when serving.
Who doesn't like pasta, tomato sauce and cheese? Lasagna is a standby when we want to feed a crowd and there are FODMAPers amongst us, yet we want a dish to please everyone. If you're running short on time, I recommend this healthy skillet lasagna. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat to low. Making lasagna in a cast-iron skillet is a great way to put a new spin on everyone favorite Italian baked-pasta dish.