Low calorie beef & broccoli. The Best Low Fat Low Calorie Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly Low Calorie, Low Fat Ranch Dressing, Low-calorie And Low-fat Tuna Wrap, Low-calorie And Low-fat Tuna Wrap. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Smart Thermometer.
Corned beef is brisket that has been pickled in spices for days. Whether you're prepping for a quick weeknight meal or a weekend dinner party, these dishes put lean ground beef in the spotlight and deliver a flavor-packed meal that's big on taste, but low on calories. These recipes range from the classic meat loaf to shepherd's pie, meatballs, and everything in between. You do ones thing brewing burn Low calorie beef & broccoli practicing 10 compound along with 8 than. Here is how you carry out.
process of Low calorie beef & broccoli
- You need 3 1/2 oz of flank or top round.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1 can of coconut oil spray- 0 calories.
- It's 1/2 of onion sliced thinly.
- It's 1 pinch of salt/pepper.
- You need 1 of pickled ginger.
- You need 1 of wasabi.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- It's 1 pinch of ginger powder.
- Prepare 3 dash of soy sauce.
Low-Fat Beef Main Dishes Low-Fat Beef Main Dish Recipes Looking for low-fat beef recipes? Recipe of the Day Chuck Wagon Salad. Steak, barbecue sauce and a bowl of fresh greens - this would be fun barbecue fare. But most beef stew recipes can add up when it comes to the calorie count due to the typical "beef stew" cut of meat and rich beef stock.
Low calorie beef & broccoli method
- Heat your wok on medium high while prepping ingredients.
- Spray two small dashes of coconut oil.
- Quickly add beef and toss around.
- Next add sliced onion and broccoli.
- While tossing around add your small pinches of garlic and ginger powder, and salt and pepper.
- Add small dashes of soy sauce.
- Place in bowl over brown rice if you like (i ate w/o rice)..
- Place a small portion of picked ginger on one side and a small.amount of wasabi for dipping on the opposite side...
As a leaner but still flavorful alternative, this recipe uses top sirloin, which is a naturally eaner cut of meat. The high-calorie beef stock is replaced by water and tomato juice. This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is so quick-and-easy to prepare, and so low in calories, it will probably become a go-to meal for you and your family! Don't let the words "stir-fry" keep you from enjoying this dish as part of a healthy diet. A staple ingredient in many households, ground beef dinners are common on many weekly menu plans.