Mediterranean Salmon Tray Bake. The Medicinal Chef Dale Pinnock brings a mouth-watering Mediterranean Salmon Tray Bake to Today with Maura and Dáithí. Check on the veg occasionally to ensure that they aren't sticking to the tray. Simple Foil Packet Dinner with Salmon and Veggies, Mediterranean-Style.
Mix together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. This Mediterranean salmon dish is a fail-safe, healthy and quick recipe, perfect for a midweek meal. On a large baking tray, mix the potatoes with remaining olive oil and plenty of seasoning. You move roasting braise Mediterranean Salmon Tray Bake adopting 12 compound so 9 also. Here you go take care of.
program of Mediterranean Salmon Tray Bake
- It's 500 g of salmon filets (4 in No.).
- You need 400 g of potatoes baby new (skin on - halved).
- It's 300 g of red onion (coarsely chopped).
- You need 300 g of fennel bulbs (coarsely chopped).
- Prepare 150 g of yellow onion (coarsely chopped).
- You need 150 g of red pepper (coarsely chopped).
- It's 150 g of cherry tomatoes (halved).
- You need 2 tablespoons of capers (rinsed and sliced).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 600 ml of vegetable stock.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Italian herbs.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of black pepper.
Put salmon parcels alongside the potatoes, with plenty of room around them. Let the fresh mediterranean flavors combined with tasty Norwegian salmon tingle your taste buds this weekend. Can substitute fresh tuna for the salmon. For a fish supper with a twist, try this saucy salmon dish.
Mediterranean Salmon Tray Bake separately
- Pre-heat an oven (200oC / 400oF / Gas Mark 6)..
- Microwave the potatoes, fennel and onions for 3 minutes..
- Scatter the microwaved vegetables and peppers over a large oven tray. Scatter with the garlic and Italian herb..
- Pour over half the vegetable stock (and throughout the remainder over the cooking time watch the stock so as to add from add more stock as needed to keep the tray just moist)..
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and scatter over the tomatoes and capers..
- Place the salmon filets over the vegetables and sprinkle them with the pepper..
- Cook for a further 15 minutes. Ensure the fish is cooked through before serving..
- See alternatives!.
Drizzle each with half the olive oil, season and toss to coat. There are three main parts to this recipe - the salmon, the salad and the dressing! While your salmon is cooking, whisk together all of the salad ingredients and prep the rest of your salad ingredients. Chop the romaine and add to a large salad bowl, top with. Toss well and tip into a lined baking tray.