Meatball panini. Preheat a grill or panini maker. Brush the onion slices on both sides with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Top with the sliced meatballs, ¼ cup of arugula, a slice of provolone cheese, and the other slice of bread. Spray the grill pan or the panini press with cooking spray. It was so much fun and even more delicious! You fix toasting heat Meatball panini testing 11 program as well as 10 and. Here you go consummate.
program of Meatball panini
- Prepare Slice of bread.
- Prepare of Ground meat.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 of grated cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 of salt.
- You need of Ground pepper.
- It's 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It's of Olive oil.
I made this pesto meatball panini and oh my heavens, I may have to ditch my chicken pesto forever. It's like a mashup between your favorite meatball sub and chicken pesto panini! And it's taken over our pizza night, now we do build your own panini bar and often invite friends!. Meatball and Mozzarella Paninis are full of tasty homemade meatballs, tomato sauce, and melty mozzarella cheese in a piece of buttery crispy flatbread.
Meatball panini individually
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahreinheit..
- In a food processor or blender, process the ends of the loaf of bread to fine crumbs, about 1/2 cup. Set the remaining bread aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, meat, egg, cheese, parsley, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper and breads crumbs. Mix with your hands to combine well. Roll the meat mixture into 1-inch balls and reserve on a baking sheet..
- Roll the meat mixture into 1-inch balls and reserve on a baking sheet. Lay two slices of bread on work surface. Butter one side of each piece..
- Place four meatballs on the buttered surface of the slice of bread..
- Top with a second slice of bread, buttered side down, and press firmly to adhere. Use a serrated knife to cut the crusts from the bread. Bake the crusts separately.
- Cut the sandwich into four equal squares. Transfer to a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining meatballs and bread. This process can be assembly-line style, lining up slices of buttered bread and assembling a number at a time..
- Prepare two baking sheets at a time if possible..
- Necessary, until all sandwiches are cooked. Remove from the pan and cool. Serve slightly warm..
It's the ultimate sandwich for lunch or gameday. A little time goes into making this delicious sandwich, but it is so worth it! The meatballs and tomato sauce can be made ahead of time. Preheat a cast iron grill pan over medium heat and brush a little bit of olive oil on both sides of the crust. Grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, mayo, olive, and vinaigrette on plain roll.