Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Meat and broth Notes on Crock Pot Beefy Vegetable Soup (Low Carb) If you aren't eating low carb you can use our Make-Ahead Ground Beef to make recipe prep a snap. (A low carb version of the make-ahead ground beef is coming soon!) We use the lowest carb marinara sauce we can find to make this recipe low carb. It is filled with tender low carb meatballs, and plenty of vegetables in a light broth with a touch of tomato flavoring added, making it robust and satisfying.
Easy, quick and good for you soup. This recipe is actually from a WW website; but for my low carb diet I added some lean ground beef and made some other adaptions. If you are watching your sodium intake, use low sodium broth and no added salt tomatoes. You operate frying mull Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb accepting 16 technique as a consequence 6 including. Here is how you rack up.
procedure of Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb
- It's of Meat and broth.
- It's 2-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 16 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- It's of Vegetables.
- It's 2 of ribs celery.
- Prepare 1 pound of Carrots.
- It's 1 pound of green beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced spring onion.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It's 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's of Cheese.
- You need To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
This meatball soup recipe only needed a few substitutions to make it low carb and Keto. I made the meatballs low carb by using almond flour as a filler instead of bread. And I swapped out the endive for spinach, since it's a lot easier to find at the supermarket. Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb.
Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb modus operandi
- Wash the vegetables. Heat the oil in a pot..
- Make the meatballs. See any of my recipes. Brown the meatballs in the oil. Remove from oil and set aside..
- Slice the onion and celery thinly. Peel the carrots and slice them. Add the vegetables to the oil that the meatballs were browned in. Add the seasonings. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the ground beef to the pot with the vegetables. Add the broth. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. I had extra guest my granddaughters so I cut the meatballs so they were manageable for them..
- Add the meatballs. Simmer covered for 15 minutes..
- Serve add cheese to taste. I hope you enjoy!!.
I love Meatloaf sandwiches with bread and mayonnaise. So left off the bread and added two eggs. It's made with mini turkey meatballs, tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, spinach and my secret ingredient for the best tasting soup - a parmesan cheese rind. I always keep the rinds in my freezer just for making soup, so don't throw them out! It was enough to have me singing in the aisles.