You wind up brewing french fry Masala Chicken testing 16 method along with 9 moreover. Here is how you reach.
method of Masala Chicken
- You need 600 gms of Chicken thighs boneless skinnless.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of Stair anise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 3-4 of cloves.
- It's 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- You need 2 of red onions.
- It's 4-5 of garlic.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of Greek yoghurt.
- It's of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Fennel seeds powder.
Masala Chicken technique
- Dry roast the spices in a pan. Turn off the stove when you can smell the spices..
- Marinate the chicken with 2 tablespoons of greek yoghurt, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon turmeric. Cover it with the cling film and put it in the fridge overnight or at least 3-4 hours before cooking..
- Roughly chop 2 red onions and peel garlic. Blitz it in a grinder with the roasted spices..
- In a deep pot, heat 2 tablespoon oil. Add the onion spices mixture and cook at medium heat. Keep stirring so it doesnt stick to the base of the pot..
- After about 5 minutes, add 1 teaspoon each of chilli powder, fennel seeds powder, and turmeric powder, salt..
- Add 1/4th cup of water and cook till everything is nicely mixed..
- Add chicken. Toss it nicely so the chicken is well coated with spices..
- Cook at medium flame for 20-25 minutes. Stir occasionally and add 1/4 cup of water..
- Serve it with rice or chapati..