Nappa Cabbage Corn and Meatballs Soup. Mix meat with grated ginger, white part of scallions, soy sauce, salt, white pepper, egg white, corn starch and water in a bowl. Boil water in a pot, add ginger pieces, napa cabbage and mushroom. That will make this a soup rather than a dish of meatballs in boiled cabbage.
Taste, adjust salt if necessary and serve topped with fresh parsley. Slightly tender and lightly sweet, napa cabbage is a pretty addition to many dishes.. Since my husband and I have soup often, I'm always coming up with something new. You can grilling devil Nappa Cabbage Corn and Meatballs Soup testing 10 modus operandi and 6 also. Here you go achieve.
method of Nappa Cabbage Corn and Meatballs Soup
- You need 1 of small cup of shredded corn.
- It's 6 of nappa cabbage leaves, slice.
- Prepare 10 of Asian meatballs, cut into several parts.
- You need 1 of green onion, slice.
- It's 2 of garlics, slice.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- You need of Some salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- It's of Sugar.
I saw potstickers in the freezer and decided to feature them in Asian soup.. Pork & Rice Meatballs. http://www.chinesehealthycooking.com How to make Chinese Meatball Soup 肉丸子汤 Warm up with this homey meatball soup. Bring to a boil and add the meatballs. Soup: Boil the chicken stock with the slices of fresh ginger.
Nappa Cabbage Corn and Meatballs Soup in succession
- Add the water. Let it boil..
- Then add the garlics. Let them fragrant..
- Add the meatballs. Let them soften a bit..
- Then add the nappa cabbage, corn and green onion. Stir again..
- Add the seasonings in. Mix them and taste test..
- Turn off the heat when everything is ready..
The only ingredient I don't have is deep fried pork skin. Big prawns are always key ingredients in this dish. Do this with a few pinches of sea salt over medium to medium high heat and you will bring out the natural sweetness of all the veggies - this really boosts the flavor of the whole soup. This Napa cabbage and bean soup is a prime example of why I don't mind going meatless on Mondays. Add bok choy and thick stem parts of the Napa cabbage.