Matar Mushroom Pulav !!. Mushroom Matar Pulao is indeed a delicious, gluten-free, one-pot meal. If you love the combination of mushroom and peas in curry , then you will surely enjoy this mushroom pulao. Mushroom pulao recipe with step by step photos - quick, easy and tasty mushroom pulao recipe made in pressure cooker.
Mushrooms and peas are cooked along with rice. So mushrooms get really soft and tender. You don't like soft and boiled texture of mushrooms. You create frying heat Matar Mushroom Pulav !! proving 21 ingredients along with 6 together with. Here is how you conclude.
receipt of Matar Mushroom Pulav !!
- It's 2 cups of Basmati rice.
- It's 400 grams of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn (optional).
- You need 2 of big onions sliced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped small.
- You need 1 tbspn of ginger & garlic chopped.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies slit.
- Prepare 1 of tspn Whole garam masala (black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon).
- You need 1 of tspn jeera.
- Prepare of 1/2 tspn turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of tspn red chilly powder.
- You need 2 of tspn Bisibele bhath powder (.
- It's of Or pulav biryani masala).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of 2 tbspn Oil.
- You need 2 of tspn Ghee.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- It's of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need leaves of Few mint.
Then First saute the mushrooms with oil till it is cooked, remove it to another plate. And make the pulao as shown below excluding mushrooms. Once pulao is done, add sauted mushroom to it. Mix gently and. mushroom pulao recipe
Matar Mushroom Pulav !! receipt
- Wash the rice and soak for 15 minutes. Then wash the mushrooms and later cut them into thin slices and keep ready.
- Now take a deep pan and heat it. Put oil and when hot add jeera and the whole garam masala, sauté for a minute then add sliced onion and chopped garlic and ginger & the green chillies. Sauté for a few minutes..
- Then add turmeric powder, salt, chilly powder and bisi bele bhath powder. Put the chopped tomatoes and mint leaves and fry for a few minutes till soft..
- Then add the sliced mushrooms, green peas and sweet corn. Cook them on high flame, for a few minutes. Now add the rice. Put ghee and fry for a few minutes. Then pour the measured water and squeeze lemon in it. Mix well and add salt if required. Close and let it cook for 5 to 7 minutes on low to medium flame..
- Then turn off the gas and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with raita..
Find how to make mushroom matar pulao recipe in few simple steps Easy recipe to make tasty Matar Mushroom Pulao Mushroom Peas Pulao by Kiran's Recipe. Subscribe our channel for enhancing your cooking experience and get ready to move on a mouth watery voyage. Mushroom Pulao is a North Indian main dish made with aromatic spices and basmati rice. Mushrooms add a crunchy, delectable taste to this rice recipe.