Homemade pizza with minced beef and cheese topping.
You take on broiling broil Homemade pizza with minced beef and cheese topping proving 16 procedure than 10 furthermore. Here you go make it.
technique of Homemade pizza with minced beef and cheese topping
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need of For topping.
- Prepare 250 g of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need as needed of Green pepper diced.
- You need 1 tsp of cloves spice.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It's as needed of Cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of stock.
Homemade pizza with minced beef and cheese topping program
- In a bowl mix flour and salt. In a jug mix water, yeast, salt, sugar and 2 spoons of oil and leave for 2 min..
- Them mix your flour and water until soft dough forms..
- Knead your dough in a floured surface until dough doesn't stick. Put dough in a oiled bowl and cover with a dry cloth. leave in a warm place until it doubles in size..
- Meanwhile place your minced beef in a hot pan, fry until it turns brown..
- Add your garlic and ginger, onion and green pepper. Fry until your veggies are cooked..
- Add your spices and stock and continue starring until meat is well cooked. Remove from stove..
- Place your dough on a floured surface and roll into a standard pizza size. Place it in your baking tray..
- Pre heat oven to (180°C). Bake dough until golden brown and crispy..
- Base your dough with tomato paste. Then add your minced beef and sprinkle with cheese and green pepper..
- Bake for another 5 minutes. Then let it cool off..