Whosayna’s Lahori Kheema Naans. Home-made Kheema Naans Recipe, How To Make Home-made Kheema Naans Recipe. Keema Naan is popular unleavened flat bread stuffed with flavored minced meat. Home made Kheema Naans A delicious Indian style tandoor type of bread (mini naan) topped with spiced meat, fresh herbs, ginger.
Naans are delicious North Indian flatbreads that are traditionally baked in a tandoor or clay oven. Kheema Naan is just naan that has been stuffed with spiced minced meat. Usually in India, ground lamb is used but you can use ground chicken, ground turkey or even a vegetarian version using. You bring about roasting poach Whosayna’s Lahori Kheema Naans using 22 technique so 9 as a consequence. Here you are do one proud.
receipt of Whosayna’s Lahori Kheema Naans
- It's For of Dough:.
- You need 3 cups of All Purpose Flour (Maida).
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk powder (Nido).
- It's 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need For of Kheema (Mince meat) Filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Kheema/Mince Meat (Beef or Chicken).
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chilli Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cheddar Cheese (grated).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper (powder).
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- It's 3 tbsp of Sweet Corns.
- It's 2 tbsp of Capsicum (chopped).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It's Pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
Asslam o alaikum dosto kesy hain ap sab dost umeed hai kheriyat se ho gy. Aaj me ap se apni boht hi khaas recipe special lahori keema recipe share kerne ja. Minced lamb sauteed with onions, ginger, garlic and Indian spices. Cooked aromatic basmati rice layered over meat or vegetables cooked in house special sauces and spices.
Whosayna’s Lahori Kheema Naans separately
- Bind dough using all ingredients except sesame, with warm water and let it rise.
- Cook and dry mince meat in salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, garam masala and chilli powder.
- When mince is cooled down add the rest of ingredients and mix well, should not be runny mixture.
- Punch back the dough and knead well make balls..
- Roll each ball into small rotis..
- On one roti spread filling cover with the other, seal the ends..
- Poke the top with fork and keep on greased tray..
- When all done glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame then let it rise for fifteen minutes then bake it..
- Can roast on tava as well or grill it.
Nihari holds a special place in Lahori heart.— Photo courtesy: dostpakistan.pk. The origins and myth behind Nihari. Kheema mattar is one of the easiest and fastest lamb curries to make. It goes great with rice, naan or chippati bread. Traditionally, this northern Indian specialty would have been served with naan and eaten by hand using the bread to soak up every last drop of the spicy, savoury sauce.