Tony's smoked meatloaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Tony's smoked meatloaf My Sister in law was raving to my Husband about how her coworker had smoked a meatloaf for Labor Day so we decided to do one and make it our own. Tony's Italian Market is the best local meat market in Denver for high quality meats and seafood!
When searching for a "local butcher near me", Tony's Meats & Market. I use my Weber grill all year-long but really crank up the usage in the summertime. I am always experimenting with adapting recipes for the grill which I usually make in the oven. You can baking blanch Tony's smoked meatloaf proving 13 method also 5 including. Here you are make it.
procedure of Tony's smoked meatloaf
- Prepare 3 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 lb of fresh ground pork.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 oz of Liquid smoke.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 4 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of one of each, red/green bell pepper & yellow onion diced.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 of #1 Smoker.
This Smoked Meatloaf is a great example. Set the meatloaf in the smoker and place a drip pan on. Tucked away in San Diego's North Park neighborhood, Tiger! Tiger! is a farm-to-table pub that serves a variety of local beers and a diverse rotating menu.
Tony's smoked meatloaf receipt
- Mix all your ingredients together except: breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. I used a sheet pan it made it easier for me to form my loafs..
- In a small bowl mix together your breadcrumbs, eggs and liquid smoke. Add this to your meat mixture and form into your loafs..
- After your loafs are formed and tuck tightly, place the meatloaf on a very hot and ready smoker..
- After your meatloaf has been on the smoker for about 30 minutes, flip it over and start basin it (every 30 mins) with the barbecue sauce of your choice it should take approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours to smoke.(depending on the size of your meatloaf).
- You can add more or less of the ingredients I provided, It all depends on what you like and desire..
You won't miss the meat in entrees. Today I'm going to show you how I smoke meat loaf. But smoked meatloaf—it's just over the top. Even my wife loves this stuff so much, I don't know if she will ever cook meatloaf in the kitchen again. Like usual, my goal is to share my story and show you how easy amazing barbecue can really be.