Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, and hot sauce. On a lightly greased cookie sheet, form mixture into a rectangular meatloaf. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
We start with our crispy vegan wonton wrapper, then fill it with our creamy and decadent Buffalo Chicken Dip sauce. They're also baked, so you can feel good about eating them. Press the mixture into the prepared loaf pan, pressing more in the center of the loaf to. You create browning fry Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone working 8 program than 11 furthermore. Here you go make it.
ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Chicken.
- It's 1/2 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 slice of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1 of Buffalo Wing Sauce of your choice.
- It's 1 of Blue Cheese Dressing.
Mix in chicken and shredded cheese just until combined. Pour milk into a large bowl and stir in honey and yeast. It is the perfect easy appetizer or lunch recipe. To make the most of rotisserie chicken, toss it with a buttery Buffalo sauce, then bake it into a calzone with Monterey Jack cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone technique
- Pre heat oven to 350..
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, and hot sauce..
- On a lightly greased cookie sheet, form mixture into a rectangular meatloaf..
- Bake for 50 minutes..
- Baste with buffalo wing sauce..
- Remove from oven and let cool. Raise oven temp to 450..
- On another lightly greased cookie sheet, spread out the dough to cover 3/4 of the pan..
- Place cooled meatloaf on dough. Baste again with the buffalo wing sauce..
- Top with the cheese and fold over the dough to form calzone. Pinch the seams so it doesn't leak..
- Put a few small slices on top and bake until golden brown..
- Serve warm and dip in blue cheese dressing..
To stay in keeping with traditional Buffalo wings, serve the. Mini Buffalo Chicken Calzones are the perfect holiday party appetizer! A quick and easy party recipe with the NEW Dean's Dip Buffalo Ranch dip! Dean's Dip recently contacted me about developing a recipe for their new Buffalo Ranch dip and I couldn't wait to give it a try! In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.