Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf. This recipe is really easy to make, and it's quite a centrepiece showstopper (for meatloaf!). Burns Night in coming up in Scotland, so we're celebrating that holiday with a meatloaf made out of haggis and other components of a Burns supper! Each bite of this stuffed meatloaf delivers a creamy and spicy surprise thanks to a cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and jalapeno stuffing baked right into the middle of the loaf.
Egg-stuffed meatloaf is just as easy to make as regular meatloaf, but it's so festive and elegant, and so much fun to eat! In this case, since it's important to make sure that the two layers of the meatloaf stick together, you will need to work the meat for as long as it takes until you're sure it will stay. Microwave frozen spinach according to package information. You finish simmering brew Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf accepting 12 process including 6 also. Here you are take care of.
technique of Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of Bread.
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
- It's 1 large of Finely Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 medium of Finely Chopped Green or Colored Peppers.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 4 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's 200 grams of Haggis.
Create two delicious dishes in one. Reinvent the classic duo by baking fluffy mashed potatoes into the middle of meatloaf. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Put the cheese in the well and top with the jalapenos.
Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf prescription
- Sauté onions and peppers until soft, set aside..
- In a large bowl, add the bread and milk. Toss until all bread is wet. Add the beef, pork, eggs, onions, peppers, parsley, salt, pepper, and worchestershire sauce..
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients together until well combined..
- On a foil-lined baking tray or in a foil-lined bread pan, add half of the mixture as the base. Place the haggis in the center. Cover the haggis with the remainder of the mixture, forming a loaf..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until browned..
- Serve with Whisky Sauce or a Peppercorn Sauce..
Keep adding more water to keep it covered. To serve, cut open the haggis and spoon out the filling. Serve with neeps (mashed swede or turnip) and tatties (mashed potatoes). Grandma's meatloaf recipe is an old-fashioned favorite, made with ground beef, chili sauce or ketchup, and oats. It's a great choice for an everyday meal.