Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf.
You fulfill brewing barbecue Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf testing 16 method as a consequence 5 as a consequence. Here is how you rack up.
method of Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of spinach canned or raw.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 of green onion chopped.
- It's 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It's of Black garlic.
- You need of Optional: bacon, tater tots, or any other topping you like.
Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place raw ground beef in large mixing bowl. Add All other ingredients and combine until well blended..
- Roll mixture into a giant ball and transfer to baking sheet or pan. Shape into loaf..
- Top with a drizzle coat of ketchup and bbq sauce before baking..
- I occasionally line the top of this with tater tots in rows, on top of the sauce. I didnt have any tots this time though! My father always put bacon and tots on top of his!.
- This meatloaf is always yummy with mashed potatoes. It also goes Perfect with My Cornbread recipe above! *(and you can use the rest of the can of corn you opened to make the meatloaf!).