Easy Corn Salsa. Easy Corn Salsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Learn how to make corn salsa better than Chipotle! It's easy to make and totally addictive.
Savory corn salsa with a little kick of spice! Serve it with your favorite tortilla chips or over fish, chicken, or pork! This corn salsa recipe is made primarily with fresh sweet corn, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and This salsa is fresh and bright, and it's easy to make. You look after heating decoct Easy Corn Salsa practicing 7 program and 9 steps. Here you go make it.
ingredients of Easy Corn Salsa
- Prepare 5 piece of fresh corn (meaning 5 ears, there wasn't an "ears" option).
- You need 1 packages of grape tomatoes (the bigger packages, about 20+ oz).
- Prepare 1 small of red onion.
- You need 1 medium of white onion.
- It's 2 of handlfuls fresh cilantro (about 1 bunch).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
The sweet corn steals the show, as it should. Easy Corn Salsa A great topping for Nachos or any Taco-Night. This recipe is an Easy Corn Salsa Base to start with. Fresh Corn Salsa recipe is colorful, delicious and easy to make.
Easy Corn Salsa technique
- I generally use a food processor for this recipe, but a blender works as well- just chop the onions up smaller if using a blender..
- To start, cut the onions in half, then into fourths (sixths for a blender) and toss them into the food processor. Pulse until chunky..
- Rip the cilantro into 3 big chunks, then add to the food processor, stalks and all. Pulse until shredded..
- Add the grape tomatoes and pulse, blending until big chunks are gone..
- Pour mixture into a big bowl..
- Husk and wash the corn, then use a knife to scrape the kernel off. I do mine inside a big bowl, so kernels don't fly everywhere..
- Add the corn to the salsa, and stir. Then add the lemon juice and salt..
- Serve with chips :).
Fresh Corn Salsa features sweet corn, red bell pepper and onion, spicy jalapeno, and cilantro with lime juice mixed in. A sweet salsa with medium heat, copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa recipe is made roasted poblano peppers Use frozen corn like Chipotle does, or follow my easy tutorial for use fresh corn on the cob. Colorful corn salsa is sure to be a hit with family and friends. It's an easy accompaniment to an outdoor cookout and adds a kick of flavor to whatever's on the grill.—Shirley A. Technically speaking, this is more of a relish or salad than a salsa.