Healthy Mince Wraps. I am such a sucker for lettuce wraps. They are so low in carbs so I become a bottomless pit, stuffing my face without any kind of guilt. The Best Mince Wraps Recipes on Yummly
Tangy marinated beef is wrapped in refreshing lettuce leaves in this quick and easy Asian lettuce Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family. Ah yes, mince is a family favorite for sure! And we have loads of healthy mince recipes, stacked with veges, that will keep everyone happy and full. You create simmering roast Healthy Mince Wraps employing 17 ingredients including 7 also. Here you go do one proud.
technique of Healthy Mince Wraps
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tub of mushrooms.
- It's 2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame Oil.
- It's 2 of beef stock cubes.
- You need of Chilli (optional).
- Prepare 1 glass of red wine.
- Prepare of Mince Meat (lean if possible).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Pepper (to taste).
- It's 1 tbsp of Mixed dried herbs.
- It's of For the Wrap!.
- Prepare of Lettuce (butterhead if possible.
Healthy mince recipes from Waitrose turn an everyday food item into a delicious feast for the family. Turn this popular ingredient, into a nutritious meal, with these healthy mince recipes. Chicken lettuce wraps are super easy, and make a surprisingly quick and healthy weeknight meal. Try vegetarian and vegan takes on comfort classics like Quorn Cottage Pie or try something new!
Healthy Mince Wraps little by little
- What you need! For the veg, you can honestly add anything but for me, I like the list above..
- Chop all the veg, put into a pan, add a splash of olive oil and cook till soft. (5 mins ish).
- Add the mince and cook until brown. If you haven’t got lean mince and notice a lot of fat coming off, then you can drain it away if you like..
- Add the glass of red wine. Make sure you try the wine fist to make sure it tastes ok! ;) when you can’t smell the alcohol anymore, add in the beef stock cubes. Stir until the cubes have dissolved..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, sesame Oil and mixed herbs and pepper Mix well and put on simmer for 5-10mins. Don’t forget to keep stirring regular and if it’s going dry, add a splash of water.
- Get the lettuce and peel for whole leaves. This will be used as the wrap!.
- Finally, enjoy!!!.
Lettuce wraps are made with ground / mince meat and vegetable filling with a savoury Chinese sauce spooned into Lettuce wraps are a fantastic quick and easy meal that also happens to be healthy. These super healthy and easy vegetarian lettuce wraps are such a delicious high protein Packed with sautéed onions, mushrooms, and zucchini, these homemade vegetable lettuce wraps make a. Mince is a great versatile ingredient but in the right recipe it can be healthy too. Try one of these healthy mince recipes. We use as a one-pot meal; to put into tacos; in wraps; on pizza; on toast.