Healthy flapjacks with chia seeds, fruit and peanut butter. Peanut Butter Chia Pudding a healthy keto vegan breakfast or dessert made with chia seeds, unsweetened almond milk and sugar free monk fruit syrup. Peanut Butter Chia Pudding Keto + Low Carb + Vegan. I am in love with ground chia seed pudding for breakfast.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Peanut butter flapjacks with dates recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Peanut butter flapjacks with dates recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. The perfect pairing of chocolate and peanut butter is just delicious with superfood chia seeds, and this quick and easy dessert recipe is naturally vegan and paleo. You organize brewing fix Healthy flapjacks with chia seeds, fruit and peanut butter adopting 11 procedure also 4 steps. Here is how you score.
modus operandi of Healthy flapjacks with chia seeds, fruit and peanut butter
- You need 200 g of oats.
- It's 2 of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare 50 g of flaked almonds.
- Prepare 30 g of chia seeds.
- Prepare 50 g of sultanas.
- Prepare 50 g of chopped dates.
- Prepare Half of the juice of a lemon.
- You need Splash of apple juice.
- It's of Runny Honey.
- You need 1/3 jar of (I use a 280g jar) meridian crunchy peanut butter.
- It's Handful of blueberries.
For a healthy pre- or post- workout snack, try these homemade energy bars with peanut butter, banana, and oats! Seeds/peanut butter are full of protein and healthy fats. In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter, chia seeds and honey. Top the peanut butter layer with.
Healthy flapjacks with chia seeds, fruit and peanut butter step by step
- Mix everything together except for the blueberries (these go on at the end). Pour into a greased greeseproof lined baking tray and bake for 20 mins approx on 160 (fan)..
- While the flapjacks are still hot, dot the top with blueberries covered in runny honey. Then allow to cool then cut into chunks. Enjoy 💕.
Simple Peanut Butter Overnight Oats These peanut butter overnight oats are made with old-fashioned oats, peanut butter, chia seeds, and milk. I love cooking, and every Sunday I like to make a nice, good and different kind of breakfast, so I decide to make this recipe but I swap some ingredients cause I didn't have them, and they turn out so good.. Instead the flapjacks are bound together using melted coconut oil and warm honey. Both of which have extremely beneficial nutritional properties. The flapjacks have the usual oats, nuts, seeds and dried fruit; but I've also added super foods Quinoa and Chia Seeds.