Carrots sweet halwa. Vegan carrot halwa recipe With step by step photos. This vegan carrot halwa is a classic Indian These two sweets were mom's favorites sweets and no matter how tired she was or the lack of time. Take wide saucepan, add ghee and grated carrot.
Is Sweet Carrot Halwa Good for My Ayurvedic Diet? Find out by taking this free, easy quiz. Do you like 'sweet carrot halwa'? You determine brewing burn Carrots sweet halwa practicing 9 ingredients also 4 including. Here you are manage.
program of Carrots sweet halwa
- Prepare 750 gram of shredded carrots.
- You need 3 of quarter cup of sugar.
- You need Half of cup milk.
- Prepare 4 tbs of double cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It's 3 of quarter cup of desi ghee.
- Prepare of Almonds crushed.
- It's of Thin pieces Pistachio crushed.
- You need of Khoya mean whole dried milk.
Carrot halwa is a wonderful sweet that tastes similar to a roasted carrot cake. There are several variations according to the region. Some recipes cook the carrots for long, although some cook to. Luv ur delicious recipes here in this wonderful blog,Arthi.
Carrots sweet halwa technique
- First add in a big pan shredded carrots, milk, sugar, cream mix and on the gas. Then wait for carrots to release water after carrots release water wait for the boil and leave it on low gas after it will boil properly for 40 mintes in between mix with spoon..
- When the water dry properly then add few nuts and all the ghee and cook in on medium gas for 30 minutes you have to mix it all that time you need to add some whole dried milk aswell.
- At the end dish out in a bowl and put dried milk and nuts for garnish..
- I made whole dried milk mean mawa at home if you need the recipe i will give that aswell i made that with milk powder.
Thanks for carrot halwa looks delicious. it is one of my favorites… liked your step by step pictures… glad to follow you. Carrot Halwa / Diwali Sweet Recipes. Carrot Halwa: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes. Today is a day for celebration…!!! So, I made Carrot Halwa, but. with a twist!