Kadhai paneer with garlic naan. Enjoy it with naan or paratha. Paneer is one of my husband's favorite vegetable (if you consider it as a I think kadai paneer tastes best with garlic naan or lachcha paratha. Kadhai Paneer is a great main dish for any special occasion.
If you like this video please do share, like and comment. Kadai Paneer Recipe with step by step photos. Kadai Paneer is a semi dry curry made with cottage Kadai Paneer is one of the most easy to prepare yet delicious paneer recipe. You conclude steaming decoct Kadhai paneer with garlic naan applying 20 receipt and 5 and. Here is how you gain.
procedure of Kadhai paneer with garlic naan
- Prepare 250 gm of paneer.
- It's 4-5 of onions.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger,garlic n chilly paste.
- Prepare 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leafs.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chilly.
- Prepare 4 of whole black pepper.
- Prepare 5 of laung.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 8-10 of cashews.
- You need of For naan.
- You need 2 bowl of maida/all purpise flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1/2 of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need as needed of Water.
- You need 4 tsp of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 tsp of kasturi methi.
- It's As needed of butter.
You can make it at times when Serving Suggestions: The semi dry version of Kadai paneer tastes good with roti or naan or. Kadai Paneer is another favorite dish among children. It is the most easy, simplest recipe that can be made from paneer. It gets its name, Kadai Paneer as it is made in a Kadai and served in deep curved pan.
Kadhai paneer with garlic naan process
- Take a kadhai add oil or ghee,,add roughly chopped garlic,ginger,onions and tomatoes n green chilly.and cashews..and saute for 2-3 mins and take out in a mixer jar nd grind it and make a smooth paste...
- Now in d same pan,,add chopped capsicum n diced onions and saute for 2 min nd take out in a plate..now add paneer cubes saute for 2 min and also take out in a plate.....
- Now In d same pan,,add butter and add jeera,sukhi lal mirch,bay leaf,cinnamon stick,elaichi,kali mitch n laung..now add paste and saute now add onions n capsicum..add paneer..add salt,pepper,,garam masala,amchoor,paneer masala,dhaniya powder,Kashmiri lal mirch for colour..now add 2 cups of water..and cook for 15 min..and serve in a bowl.add fresh cream and cashews over d paneer....
- For naan--take a bowl add maida,curd,salt n oil..add baking soda n by adding water knead a soft dough..n let it rest for 2 hours...now after 2 hours knead d dough again for a min..n take out a ball n roll like a naan..n on one side add (kasturi methi,,dhaniya n kalaunji n half spoon oil)spread on d naan n roll with pin..n made it on tandoor or tawa as u like...
- N now if it's made apply (melted butter with garlic n oregano)..serve hot..n enjoy.
This can be served hot with naan or parathas or simply as a starter. PANEER TIKKA. assortment of fresh cottage cheese escallops, tomatoes & capsicums marinated with tender lamb cutlets, marinated with hung yogurt, fresh ginger-garlic paste & aromatic spices KADHAI PANEER. stir fry cottage cheese with onion, capsicum, tomato and home ground spices. The kadai paneer tastes awesome with Rotis or naan. Kadai paneer is a punjabi way of cooking paneer with a delectable mix of onion, tomato, ginger, capsicums, chillies and garam masala. Spicy Kadhai Paneer recipe - How to make Spicy Kadhai Paneer.