Paneer bhurji. Paneer Bhurji is a popular and delicious North Indian breakfast recipe made from crumbled paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese). This Paneer Bhurji Recipe is Punjabi Style and way it is made in my home. In this quick and simple vegetarian recipe, the crumbled homemade paneer (cottage cheese) is added to sautéed onions, tomatoes and spices for a satisfying hot breakfast dish.
Paneer bhurji can also be used as a stuffing in kathi rolls, sandwiches and bread rolls. I make this bhurji in numerous ways. Paneer is an integral part of Indian cuisine. You make roasting nuke Paneer bhurji employing 9 method along with 6 steps. Here you go rack up.
ingredients of Paneer bhurji
- You need 1 cup of paneer grated.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- It's 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
We cook it in so many ways. One of the easiest ways you can cook it is in form of paneer bhurji. This is actually one of the first paneer dishes that I learnt to cook, just because it was so simple. how to make dry paneer bhurji recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple, easy and tasty paneer recipe which is prepared very similar to egg bhurji or anda bhurji for vegetarians or no egg eaters. this indian paneer curry recipe is widely appreciated by all groups and can be served with roti, naan or chapathi for lunch and dinner.
Paneer bhurji technique
- In a kadhai add oil..
- Then add green chilli and onion and cook for two minutes..
- Now add spices and mix well..
- Now add tomatoes and cook again for five minutes..
- Then add paneer and Coriander leaves..
- Cook for two minutes and serve hot..
One of the simplest and most humble recipes, Paneer bhurji is a classic dish at any time of the day and goes with just about anything. Stay healthy, stay home and keep cooking :) Note: These. Grated paneer or scrambled paneer sauteed with onion, tomato, capsicum, and few spices. This is how you make comforting North Indian food at home, Here I am sharing two methods of making paneer bhurji. One is the traditional version dry paneer bhurji and second is restaurant style paneer bhurji gravy.