Palak Paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese).
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. You take on boiling simmer Palak Paneer employing 10 compound as well as 7 so. Here is how you attain.
process of Palak Paneer
- Prepare 1 kg of raw spinach.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 4 of grinded tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of pure ghee.
- Prepare 1 inch of grated ginger.
- It's 4-6 of garlic cloves.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 250 grams of paneer.
- Prepare As required of oil for deep frying.
Palak Paneer - a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Restaurant Style Palak Paneer - How to Make Palak Paneer - Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy - Smita. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India. It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices.
Palak Paneer compound
- Wash the spinach with fresh water for 2 -3 times. Cut the stems & put them in cooker with 1 cup water..
- Cover with lid & give a whistle then slow down the flame & cook for 15 minutes. Let it cool down..
- Put it in the mixer & grind to a smooth paste..
- Heat pure ghee in a karahi & add chopped onions & garlic cloves,cook till they become translucent. Now add all the ingredients. Saute & add tomato puree. Cook till oil spreads from corners..
- Add spinach puree & cook on low flame till water absorbs..
- Cut the paneer in equal portions & add it to cooked spinach and mix them..
- Serve hot..
Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Saag Paneer) is no exception and although the curry is largely comprised of pureed spinach and a bland cheese, it manages to eke out a monstrous amount of flavor from the rest. Indian Palak Paneer or (Spinach with Paneer) is delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker!