Paneer Ghee Masala Curry.
You take care of business roasting brown Paneer Ghee Masala Curry proving 23 compound than 12 than. Here is how you sew up.
receipt of Paneer Ghee Masala Curry
- It's of Ingredients list.
- You need 300 grams of paneer /cottage cheese.
- It's 2 tablespoons of cream.
- It's 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- It's 2 of Tomatoes pureed.
- It's of Masala paste.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Egg curry powder.
- It's 2 tablespoons of oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Masala paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 8-10 of cashews.
- It's 2 of dry red chillies.
- It's 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It's 2 of onions chopped.
- It's 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1/2 inch of piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need of Coriande leaves for garnishing.
Paneer Ghee Masala Curry instructions
- Soak chilli, cashews and cumin in warm water for masala paste ready. Puree tomatoes..
- Fry onion, chilli, ginger and garlic until soft..
- Make paste..
- Take oil in kadhai, add the masala paste and cook. Add 1/4 cup water so the masala doesn't burn..
- Add turmeric, chilli and coriander powder..
- Add tomato puree and mix..
- Cover and cook on low flame..
- Add salt and curry powder..
- Add cream and ghee..
- Cook for some time and add paneer cubes..
- Cover and let the paneer soften..
- Garnish and serve with Naans, chapatis or Pulaos..