Stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra).
You fulfill simmering percolate Stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra) testing 13 modus operandi moreover 4 furthermore. Here is how you make it.
technique of Stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra)
- Prepare of Ingredients:- For Rotla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of pearl millet.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ajwain.
- It's 2 tablespoon of oil or ghee.
- Prepare of For stuffing 1 cup paneer grated.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chillies finely chopped Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
Stuffed pearl millet rotla (bajra) prescription
- For stuffing - In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well. Leave it aside.
- For bajra rotla- In a bowl add pearl millet flour, wheat flour, salt, oil, ajwain and enough water to form a nice soft dough. Knead well and divide in equal portions..
- Roll out one portion and add the filling and make a ball and roll it lightly using extra wheat flour for dusting..
- Heat roti tawa on medium heat and cook the stuffed bajra roti on both sides using a little butter and both sides are golden brown and cooked. Serve hot with yogurt or chutney..