Makki Di Roti (punjabi corn bread).
You produce steaming burn Makki Di Roti (punjabi corn bread) practicing 4 process along with 4 so. Here you are bring about.
receipt of Makki Di Roti (punjabi corn bread)
- It's 250 g of Makki Atta.
- It's of Hot water (enough to make a thick dough).
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Ghee.
Makki Di Roti (punjabi corn bread) little by little
- Add the atta to a bowl, add salt to taste and hot water little by little until you have a soft dough, knead very well for 5-7 minutes using the lower palm of you hand..
- When the atta is soft and well combined, take a golf ball size piece of the dough, and using your hand shape it until it forms a circle.
- Then place on a grinder tawa turning until cooked, finally using some tongs hold the roti over a gas flame turning until it has browned..
- Smoother with ghee and serve hot.