Stuffed baked potato flowers. Stuffed baked potatoes with a creamy shrimp filling couldn't be easier to make, and are a scrumptious twist on the traditional "twice baked" potatoes. Using a simple baked potato and piling it high with all kinds of ingredients, including shrimp scampi, makes for a fun dinner, and is also an excellent way to use up leftovers from the fridge. Stuffed baked potato flowers #WBD #mycookbook.
In a large bowl, mash potato pulp. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. You make ready baking fricassee Stuffed baked potato flowers testing 13 ingredients and 5 also. Here you go do one proud.
ingredients of Stuffed baked potato flowers
- You need 10 of medium size potatoes.
- You need 125 gram of grated paneer.
- You need 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic chutney.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells. In a large bowl, beat the pulp with butter. You could make a basic baked potato, sure. Or, you could take all of the things that make French Onion Soup great - sweet, savory, brothy caramelized onions, nutty Gruyere cheese - and tuck it into a baked potato and make it SO much more than basic.
Stuffed baked potato flowers procedure
- Peel the potatoes wash and cut in 4 or 8 segments leaving half an inch from bottom..
- In a bowl add paneer, mashed potatoes, ginger garlic paste, chilli paste, salt, turmeric, garam masala and chilli powder. Mix and stuff the segment with the filling and lay them out in an ovenproof dish. In a small bowl add chutney and tomato ketchup and mix well. Add in 1/2 cup of water and pour it on top if each potato. Drizzle some olive oil and bake in the oven at 160C for 45 minutes..
I think I'll go with the latter, thank you very much. While these stuffed baked potatoes are maybe a bit much for every day, they're so. After the potatoes have cooked, you can scoop out the flesh to be mixed in with the lentils, cauliflower, cashew cream and tofu bacon bits. Prick potatoes all over with a fork or sharp knife and wrap tightly in foil. Unwrap potatoes and cut lengthwise slits in the top of each.