Matar Paneer. Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry. Matar paneer is one of India's most popular paneer dishes. In most Indian homes, it is made during winters when fresh peas are in season.
Matar Paneer Recipe, Learn how to make Matar Paneer (absolutely delicious recipe of Matar Paneer ingredients and cooking method) About Matar Paneer Recipe Easy Matar Paneer Recipe: An everyday dish of cottage cheese and peas mingled in a rich, tomato gravy. Matar Paneer is a dish from India, made more often in North Indian homes in dinner menu or even for lunch. You operate sizzling parch Matar Paneer working 19 method including 6 as a consequence. Here you are bring about.
compound of Matar Paneer
- You need 250 g of Paneer cubes.
- You need 200 g of green peas (fresh/frozen).
- Prepare 1 of medium size chopped onion.
- It's 3 of medium size chopped tomato.
- It's 2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 inch of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of oil.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It's 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
This is a simple and easy recipe for matar paneer. this recipe is not a restaurant style but a simple homemade dish. The kinds which make for a homely comforting meal. I have also shared spicy dhaba style matar paneer which tastes awesome. I learned to make mutter paneer first time at my in-laws' place.
Matar Paneer singly
- Blend together garlic, ginger, green chillies, tomatoes and onion to make a paste.
- Heat the oil in a large rimmed pan before adding the bay leaves, cumin, cinnamon and chilli powder.
- Add the aforementioned tomato-onion paste into the pan before adding the turmeric, coriander, garam masala, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes before adding in yoghurt, followed by the paneer and peas.
- Add some water if the curry is a bit dry stir in kasuri methi and cook for a further 5 minutes or until oil oozes out of the curry.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.
This is a classic Punjabi recipe that we make. Remove the paneer from the pan and drain on kitchen paper. Matar Paneer Recipe - How to Make Restaurant Style Matar Paneer. For this recipe of matar paneer, I have used a gravy made of onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, chilies and cashews. Some people like a tomato only based gravy for matar paneer but I prefer using both here.