Moong daal soup. Moong dal soup is one of the best soothing foods for folks trying to increase their protein intake or for those recovering from sickness, dehydration and even a flu. What's the difference between moong dal and a moong dal soup? Want to try a delicious traditional soup that is high and protein?
Moong dal soup is easy to make. Ditch those expensive packed foods with questionable quality and try feeding your. Moong Dal Tadka is a simple Indian dal made with split petite yellow lentils. You go for it brewing percolate Moong daal soup applying 6 technique than 2 as well as. Here you are do a bang-up job.
technique of Moong daal soup
- You need 1 cup of moong daal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped ginger.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
However I like moong dal, for me it's as good as any other dal. All you need is a good tadka. Give your little one this nutritious vegetable moong dal soup that has the protein rich moong along with healthy vegetables, making it perfect for winter! Learn how to prepare this easy Yellow Lentil Soup (Moong Dal Soup) recipe like a pro.
Moong daal soup step by step
- First ek pan mein oil daal kar garamhone dein ab usme onion daal kar bhune and ab chopped ginger daalen and thoda bhune...
- Ab daal ko mixer mein pees lein or ab pan mein daalen or thoda water add karein and salt and black pepper daal kar thodi der boil karein and serve karein...
This hearty soup is made with lentils and aromatic spices for a dish that'll keep you warm. Soups are the things which i go for during that time. I made this soup few days back. It is best suited even as first foods Also, vegetables can be added to make the soup healthier but for babies, while. Make the Dal, Serve hot with rice or flat breads.