Paneer kofta. About Paneer Kofta Recipe: A north Indian delicacy, this paneer recipe is not just any regular version of Paneer Kofta, but is stuffed with aromatic goodness of raisins and khoya along with various spices. Paneer kofta recipe with step by step photos - Soft paneer kofta are simmered into creamy gravy. This paneer kofta curry is not the usual one but it is stuffed paneer kofta recipe.
Aloo paneer kofta is a traditional North Indian snack that is prepared during festivals and regular parties and celebrations. Lauki Paneer Kofta Recipe: extremely soft, delicious and quick recipe to make vegetarian kofta using lauki (bottle guard/squash), paneer (cottage cheese) and Indian spices in a luscious tomato gravy/curry. Simple recipe for Healthy Paneer Koftas simmered in a palak or spinach curry plus a tip to get Here's something for Palak Paneer lovers - with a healthy twist! You wrap up simmering fricassee Paneer kofta practicing 23 compound along with 7 steps. Here you go finish.
procedure of Paneer kofta
- You need of For kofta 1 cup paneer or cottage cheese grated.
- It's 1 cup of potato boiled grated.
- It's 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric 1 tsp garam masala.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of oil for deep frying.
- It's of Other.
- Prepare 10 of cashew.
- It's 3 tsp of oil.
- You need 3 of clove.
- Prepare 3 of green cardamom.
- It's 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pods of black cardamom.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 4 of tomato.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
Crisp outside and soft inside, these Paneer Koftas have the distinct flavour of grated ginger and the crunch of cashew nuts. This Paneer palak kofta curry has crispy soft paneer stuffed koftas dunked in a creamy onion-tomato gravy. This palak kofta recipe has many textures and flavors. Aloo paneer kofta recipe- very easy to make rich and delicious kofta with potatoes and crumbled paneer.
Paneer kofta program
- Firstly, mix all the ingredients to make small round kofta..
- Deep fry in hot oil and fry till the kofta turn golden and crisp or bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20 minutes..
- In a pan heat oil add cumin seed, clove, green and black cardamom, cinnamon stick, Black peppers sauté a min now add onion cook 3 min after that add tomato and ginger paste and cook till tomato cooked perfectly and cool down it at room temp after that make a smooth paste..
- Now heat a pan add in prepared tomato puree and also add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder and mix well..
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until the oil is released from masala paste..
- Add 1 cup water or more how much you want to thick gravy and salt, cook 5 min..
- Now gravy is ready add kofta when you want to eat. serve paneer kofta curry with jeera rice, roti or naan..
These koftas are a crispy covering with melt in mouth inside. Shahi Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe, chahna Sabji, How To Make Shahi Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe. This Sahi paneer kofta curry is yet another classic Punjabi food recipe of North Indian cuisine. These paneer koftas are merely an introduction to the classic North Indian dish: Malai Kofta - the The paneer koftas were actually done here for a more complex blend of recipe, which I will post soon. Paneer Kofta are tiny cute balls made with paneer, boiled potatoes, cheese, cornflour and cooked in delicious Punjabi style gravy.