Taiwanese minced pork rice (魯肉飯) 🇹🇼. Make this Ultimate Classic Taiwanese Comfort Food - Instant Pot Taiwanese Braised Pork (Chinese: 滷肉飯; Lu Rou Fan)! Mouthful of savory-sweet-umami melt-in-the-mouth tender juicy pork belly rice is super comforting & satisfying to eat. Jin Feng Lu Rou Fan 金峰魯肉飯 Taiwan S Most Famous Pork Rice.
Check out our resources for adapting to these times. Portions are small and two people can easily handle four or five dishes. To fill in the gaps, order a bowl of minced fatty pork over rice (魯肉飯) or soup noodles (切仔麵). You accomplish baking bake Taiwanese minced pork rice (魯肉飯) 🇹🇼 testing 15 receipt also 6 as well as. Here you are gain.
process of Taiwanese minced pork rice (魯肉飯) 🇹🇼
- Prepare 400 g of minced pork.
- You need half of onion.
- It's 1 bunch of spring onion.
- You need 2 pieces of garlic.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare pinch of white pepper.
- It's pinch of fennel seed.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Prepare half of star anise.
- It's 1 stick of cinnamon.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 50 g of soy sauce.
- It's 15 g of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of mirin.
- It's 1 tbsp of rice wine.
Excellent kumquat tea is available for free. Melt in the mouth pork braised in a gorgeous thick sweet & savory sauce. So addictive… Just like the famous red braised pork belly in mainland China, lu rou fan (卤肉饭/滷肉饭, braised pork belly with rice) is one of the most popular comfort foods in Taiwan. There's another variation that uses ground pork instead of pork belly.
Taiwanese minced pork rice (魯肉飯) 🇹🇼 step by step
- Prepare finely chopped onion, spring onion, and garlic. Try your best the mince the onion, it creates sweetness when cooked tender. Finely chop everything so they don’t taste more prominent than pork..
- Heat a pan with medium fire, add all pork in and pan fry until oil comes out. You should smell the fat of pork now..
- Add onion to the pan, mixed and cook for another few minutes. When pork starts to get caramelized, add garlic and spring onion..
- Cool until you can smell the garlic, add all ingredients in the sauce section. Let them boil..
- Put the lid on and stew for another 25 minutes with small fire. I transferred to a medium pot cause I don’t have a lid for my pan. Add this point you can add some white stuff to be stewed together, and get them on the color of soy sauce. I used hard tofu and boiled egg. (Eggs were boiled for 7 minutes and unshelled before adding to the pot).
- When it’s done, serve on top of rice. Traditionally we put some greens and an egg on top of the rice as well..