Drumstick soup. Drumstick soup is a healthy and nutritious which tastes very delicious. It's low in calaroies, low in fats and very healthy. It helps in curing cold and sore throat.
This soup taste amazing with some toasted bread. This fabulous Drumstick soup, with the strong aroma and flavour of drumstick, is surprisingly easy to make because it bypasses the cumbersome process of peeling the drumstick. Drumstick Soup Recipe, How To Make Drumstick Soup Recipe. You wrap up steeping bake Drumstick soup accepting 10 compound furthermore 2 as a consequence. Here you go consummate.
instructions of Drumstick soup
- It's 3 of Drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- It's 1 tbsp of Moong dal.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Coriander.
- You need 6 of Black pepper corns.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Moong dal.
A simple recipe to make Drumstick Soup, rich with essential dietary minerals, protein, Vitamin C and beta-carotene and it's. This drumstick leaves soup is easy to prepare and is very nutritious. Today let us learn how to make drumstick leaves soup following this easy recipe with step wise pictures. Place the pot on the stove and bring to a simmer.
Drumstick soup separately
- Cut and wash the drumsticks. Now heat the pressure cooker on the gas add all the ingredients with water and give 4 whistles. Now cool the cooker and open the lid. Grind in the mixer grinder and strain it in the strainer. Now boil it..
- So it is ready to serve, transfer to a bowl and garnish with fresh Coriander leaves..
A simple recipe to make Drumstick Soup, rich with essential dietary minerals, protein, Vitamin C and beta-carotene. The Best Chicken Drumstick Soup Recipes on Yummly Drumstick Chicken Soup, Indonesian Chicken Soup, Chicken And Meatball Soup. Drumstick soup recipe is nutritious soup made from drumsticks and loved by people of all age groups. This South Indian soup recipe has high nutritional value.