Black Chana Soup. Prepare this healthy Kala Chana soup. A delicious and quick to make Black Chana (Chickpea) soup with my easy recipe video as a guide. If you like the recipe & dish please share our video.
This delicious Black Chana Masala is an easy to make chickpea curry made with black chickpeas. It's bursting with flavor and is a healthy Meatless Monday vegan dinner recipe. Kala Chana is a mildly spiced black chickpeas curry made in the instant pot or a stovetop pressure cooker. You see to toasting blanch Black Chana Soup practicing 7 compound than 6 as well as. Here you are manage.
prescription of Black Chana Soup
- Prepare 1 bowl of black chana.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It's 2 of finely chopped onion.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves.
- It's to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- It's of as bread pieces as required.
Add kala chana to your regular diet, in soups or curries or even salads, to get the benefits. Try this simple yet delicious protein rich soup of Black chana water - Strained after boiling Black chana. This soup is flavorsome & full of nutrients. Soak the black kala overnight, pressure cook the channa the next day with little salt, use this water for making this soup.
Black Chana Soup individually
- Soak over night black chana and boil them in next morning.
- Once boiling done........make them cool and grind it in mixer 3/4 chana.
- Remaining chana and grinding chana mix together and make them boil again..
- Add brread pieces as rquired. If required and more water, salt and black pepper..
- Whiling serving add finely chopped onion, coriander and lemon..
- Ur chana soup is ready now..
Take little channa and grind to a paste and mix it well with the channa water and. Black Chana (Dried Black Garbanzo Beans or Sookha Kala Chana) are full of protein. Kala Chana is very high in protein and provides a nutritional meal. It has a low glycemic index and is Kala Chana is a variation of the commonly found chickpea but it is dark brown in color and smaller in. Easy Split Pea Soup with turmeric, spices, carrots, cauliflower, butternut squash.