Honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa. These quick and easy to make chicken tacos with mango avocado salsa are a meal that your family will love! Your family will thank you when these tacos hit the table. We left the seeds in the jalapeño for a spicy kick; omit them if you prefer a mild salsa.
A sweet and savoury dish with chicken bone broth. One chicken thigh, three uses - meat, soup & rice. Just natural flavours. 😊 Honey-soy-lemon-mango chicken. You finish boiling percolate Honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa practicing 16 instructions as a consequence 5 as a consequence. Here you are do.
technique of Honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa
- You need 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- It's 1/2 of large mango.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It's 2 teaspoons of clear honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- It's 1 1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika/chilli powder.
- You need 500 g of chicken breast or thighs.
- Prepare of To serve.
- You need Handful of coriander.
- It's of Small tortillas.
While Homemade Salsa usually gets all the love, have you tried Salsa Verde?!! It's fresh, bright, tangy, with a kick from the jalapenos or serrano peppers. For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the mango, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno, onion, celery, lime juice and zest. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Honey chicken and brown rice tacos with a mango salsa individually
- Mix the oil, mustard, honey, juice from ½ the lemon, oregano, paprika, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl..
- Chop the chicken into bitesize chunks and place in the bowl with the marinade, cover, and refrigerate whilst you prepare the salsa..
- Finely slice the red onion and place into a bowl with the juice from the remaining lemon, chop the mango and the bell pepper (without seeds) into small chunks and add to the bowl with a pinch of salt to taste..
- Grill or pan fry the chicken until browned, glossy and cooked through – note no extra oil is needed..
- Serve the rice, chicken and salsa in warmed tortillas with a scattering of chopped coriander..
Add chicken breasts to marinade and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and cover with plastic. These shrimp tacos with mango salsa are a quick and easy dinner option that features tender shrimp, sweet and tangy mango salsa, and creamy cilantro lime sauce, all inside warm corn tortillas. This is the ultimate way to do taco night! The fresh mango salsa is the perfect counterpart to the spiced shrimp and creamy sauce.