Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread.
You arrange steeping warm up Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread testing 8 program including 5 along with. Here is how you bring about.
prescription of Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread
- It's 450 Grams of All purpose flour.
- You need 150 Grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It's 40 Grams of Whole wheat Bread Pillsbury concentrate.
- It's 5 Grams of Instant Dry Yeast.
- It's 10 Grams of Wheat Gluten.
- Prepare 5 Grams of Salt.
- Prepare 10 Millilitres of Olive Oil.
- It's 380 Millilitres of Water.
Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread individually
- The recipe is designed only for making it in a Kenwood Bread maker, so you will have to try out only if you have a bread maker..
- Plug in your Kenwood bread maker and arrange all the dry and wet ingredients into the mixing container..
- Set the Mixing to medium baking and 3 hours, close the lid and the machine will Blend the ingredients, Knead, Ferment, Proof and also Bake the bread in 3 hours. I set this in the late evening for getting a nice bread for my morning breakfast..
- Remove the bread in the morning and with the help of a Bread cutting Serrated knife i cut my bread sliced to be served as sandwich..
- To get your Baking Supplies do check www.bakersmart.co.in.